Want to learn the guitar or bass? Looking for a tutor?
Hi, I am a Hampshire UK based guitar instructor with over 14 years of playing experience and study. Whether it is electric, acoustic or bass guitar that inspires you, I can help you achieve your goals. Don’t live in Hampshire? Check out our online lessons here.
My qualifications include:
- GCSE Music, A-Level Music, B-TEC in Popular Music and a first-class degree in Popular Music Performance BA w/ honours.
- Musicians Union Member
- Have performed regularly live and in the studio providing a real world perspective on playing.
Lessons cost just £27 per individual lesson. For students who book a run of 10 lessons I offer a 10% discount making them a cost of £24.30 a lesson. The first taster session is just £10!
Services the lessons cover:
- We come to you so you can learn in the comfort your own home.
- All ages and abilities catered for (Beginners-Intermediate-Advanced).
- Customised lessons to help you achieve your goals while developing your technique and music theory.
- Sheetmusic and/or chord charts.
- Music GCSE, A-Level or B-TEC support.
- Lessons to suit you need: weekly, fortnightly, monthly.
All of this is covered at the cost of just £27 per individual lesson. For students who book a run of 10 lessons I offer a 10% discount making the cost £24.30 a lesson. The first taster session is just £10. If the cost is out of your budget check out our online lessons.
To book a taster lesson call 07910 335522 or fill in the form below and we’ll get back to you as soon as possible.
– Antony Cull Music
Terms and Conditions
With the exception of emergencies, a minimum of 48 hours notice is required to cancel a lesson. If the required 48 hours notice is not given then the lesson will be charged at the full rate.
- Lessons can be paid in either cash, personal cheque or bank transfer.
- Payment is due at the culmination of each lesson. Payments in advance are warmly welcome.
- Every effort will be made to ensure students get their preferred time slot every week. However circumstances may arise that necessitate occasional changes. Any changes will be discussed with you in advance.
- Whilst we are happy to cater for fortnightly spaced slots, given the popularity of the evening slots, regular fortnightly lessons cannot be guaranteed. We understand that many students cannot commit to weekly lessons; however, where possible weekly lessons are recommended for improved musical progress.