After a number of requests from people outside of Hampshire I am now offering my guitar, bass and ukulele lessons online through Skype. I have over 12 years of playing experience and study including 5 years of teaching. Whether it is electric/acoustic guitar, bass guitar or ukulele that inspires you I can help you achieve your goals.
My qualifications include:
- GCSE Music, A-Level Music, B-TEC in Popular Music and a first-class degree in Popular Music Performance BA w/ honours.
- Musicians Union Member
- Performing regularly live and in the studio providing a real world perspective on playing.
- Experienced user of Logic Pro X, Garageband and Cubase 8.
Services the lessons cover:
- All ages and abilities catered for (Beginners-Intermediate-Advanced).
- Customised lessons to help you achieve your goals while developing your technique and music theory.
- All worksheets including sheetmusic, chord charts, tablature and chord charts.
- Music GCSE, A-Level or B-TEC support.
- Lessons to suit you need: weekly, fortnightly, monthly.
The cost of lessons is staggered depending on the duration to suit as many budgets as possible. Longer sessions are possible upon request and availability. All lessons are to be pre-paid via bank transfer.
- 1 Hour Lesson – £18
- 45 Minute Lesson – £16
- 30 Minute Lesson – £12
What you will need to have online lessons with us:
- Webcam and Microphone – Thankfully most laptops now include these as built in hardware. If you are running desktop system you will need to obtain an external webcam and microphone. I’d also recommend running an Ethernet cable from your computer to your router to help the signal (not essential).
- Skype – You will need the latest version of Skype which you can download for free from this address – http://www.skype.com/en/. Once you have downloaded the software create an account.
- Adobe Reader – All of the lessons material will be sent in PDF format for you to use during the lesson. To download Adobe reader visit Adobe at https://get.adobe.com/uk/reader/
Any questions? Feel free to drop me an e-mail at email@example.com and I’ll get back to you as soon as possible. I look forward to hearing from you!
“This worked so well for us. Really recommend.” – Jane, Lymington, UK